Senior UC Engineer - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
Back to Job Search
Senior UC Engineer
Date Posted: 9/16/2021
Job ID: Job #4073
Employment Type: Salary
Location: New York , New York
SHARE THIS JOB POST
We are looking for a Senior UC Engineer to join our Network Services team! This is a hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to plan, design, implement and maintain our Cisco Unified Communications Manager (e.g., CUCM) solution.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- CCNP – voice certification
- 5+ years of large-scale Unified Communications experience
- Experience/knowledge in ServiceNow, Confluence, Quip, Lucid Charts
- Expert in all facets of Unified Communications, including but not limited to CUCM, SME, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), VCS Expressways, voice gateways, SCCP, SIP/CUBE, analog, and ISDN signaling
- Knowledge of network fundamentals; routing & switching, QOS & COS
- Scripting and automation
- Detail-oriented, self-starter
- Highly effective communicator (written & verbal)
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on team leader of voice engineer(s) that is responsible for planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (e.g., CUCM) solution
- Analyze the existing deployment, make recommendations – strive for continual improvement
- Lead voice related projects from inception to completion
- Proper incident and request management, including tracking in the issue tracking system
- Maintain documentation, diagrams, how-to articles, etc.