Cisco Network Administrator (CCNA) - Orlando , Florida | STAND 8
STAND 8 provides end-to-end global IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States, Europe, and Japan with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York and more. We have a direct relationships with our client and are setting up interviews ASAP for those that can start the first week of September 2021. This opportunity will require onsite work in Orlando FL.
This is a network upgrade project that will require configuring Cisco switches & routers, installing switches & routers, and verifying network and application connectivity for connected devices as required. The person will perform troubleshooting for any problems that arise as part of the upgrade and will ensure route & switch connectivity across the LAN/WLAN infrastructure.
- Cisco router and switch hardware experience
- Large enterprise network environments with MDF / IDF locations
- Installing switches and connecting end points to switches
- Switch configurations and verifying routing tables are correct
- Resolving connectivity issues and basic firewall troubleshooting
- Basic MS Office skills, including PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- 3- 5 years of experience and knowledge with Cisco routing and switching
- Large enterprise network experience
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate - Routing and Switching (preferred)
- High school degree, GED, or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience. Applicable work experience could be considered in lieu of BS