Technical Account Manager - New York City, New York | STAND 8
Technical Account Manager is responsible for engaging with clients to assist in the development and execution of a project plan or partnership that will enable our customers to be amazingly successful at running their business through our enterprise software platform. This entails architecting solutions, project managing an implementation and consulting with customers so that they achieve their objectives and capitalize on the vast new possibilities created by real-time bidding.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, NYC, Phoenix, Atlanta, and more.
Platform Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others.
- Become a product and domain expert, and share that expertise with customers
- Work closely with our Commercial Partners to move existing businesses to our Monetize SSP and help publishers monetize their content on the Platform
- Analyze campaign and Advertiser performance and offer recommendations for improvements
- Deeply understand the customers’ business to help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the Platform
- Become a Trusted Advisor to your clients helping them to meet their business goals leveraging Platform Technology
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and provide feedback to Product Management
- Help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
- DSP or similar Platform experience and system implementation experience.
- Fluent knowledge of various DSP or SSP (publishing) platforms, buying models, and various channel buying (display, video, mobile, OTT, native)
- Identify efficiencies and provide solution with systems and platforms.
- A unique ability to connect and inform clients on all levels.
- A deep understanding of emerging technologies to improve service, reduce cost, and scale better.
- Modify and maintain existing tools / process and infrastructure.
- Define requirements to clients and shareholders to provide unique experience within platforms.
- Ability to get buy in from stakeholders.
- Effective communicator to internal and external personnel.
- 4 - 6 years of work experience in a client facing, advisory role
- Programmatic or technical consulting experience preferred
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Desire to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and a demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including digital media buying, MySQL, APIs or Python
- You believe in not only serving our customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions
- You look for novel solutions to complex problems and are not discouraged easily when facing roadblocks.