Sr. Project Manager - Atlanta, Georgia | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
Sr. Project Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of solutions for large enterprise customers, including setting customer expectations, scheduling project milestones, reacting to and communicating changes in project plan and communicating customer needs across multiple teams. The Sr. Project Manager will help define project scope by analyzing client needs and provide recommendations and guidance during the implementation process.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Atlanta, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Schedule, install, deliver project within scheduled timelines with a high degree of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Assess and monitor project issues and risks; develops appropriate mitigation plans, coordinates both internal and external resources, escalates per established procedures, to ensure that problems are resolved timely and to the client’s satisfaction
- Maintains a strong client relationship while working with appropriate internal representatives from project kickoff to go Live date.
- Demonstrates effective leadership and project management skills
- Provides support, establishes relationship and project management expertise for client during the implementation phase, as well as first tier escalation point for internal resources working on the project.
- Perform Lessons Learned at post implementation on all projects
- Manage concurrent client projects
- Drive the documentation and proactive communication of Project goals, measures of success, plans, status, issues and risks in a timely manner to team members, stakeholders and senior management
- Continually look for opportunities to improve current processes and drive the implementation of these changes.
- Be able to support conversion projects during non-business hours or weekends.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience delivering large scale customer deployment and implementations to enterprise customers
- 7+ year’s project management and/or other related management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical project with complex data management
- Excellent verbal/written communication and influencing skills as well as effective listening skills
- Experience in the use of structured project management methods and tools
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively communicate across multiple teams
- Experience with MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Process driven and task oriented
- Self-starter, detail oriented, organization skills a must
- Ability to multi-task
- Travel estimated at 25% to include onsite client visits