Business Analyst - Fort Worth, Texas | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all industries. We work with top tier client-partners across the United States and have offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York, New Jersey, Raleigh, and Morro Bay.
This position offers full time benefits and longevity for talented individuals who can work on a W2 without sponsorship. If you are interested in enabling and driving innovation in delivering projects using the latest cutting-edge technology to provide growth and solutions for a top financial institution, this is a great opportunity for you! We have a direct connection with the hiring manager and are looking to set up interviews ASAP!
The Business Analyst provides reporting and analytical support for Senior analysts and the department manager. Responsibilities include developing and tracking of key statistical information and performance metrics, preparing various reporting views, gathering requirements for new reporting, Organizing and presenting data to management.
- Monitor and send recurring reporting
- Querying for ad-hoc data requests
- Creation of reporting Views
- Provide analytical support to Sr. Analyst and Manager
- Gather requirements for new reporting
- Develop of new reporting views
- Organize, prep, and present data to management
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and value
- BA experience
- Agile SDLC environment experience
- Light to moderate skills with SQL database
- Moderate skills with MS Office, including Excel & PowerPoint
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management