SAP/HANA Consultant - Mexico City, Distrito Federal | STAND 8
We are seeking an experienced SR Technical Consultant (Integrations and ABAP) to expand our SAP offering in the LATAM region. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mexico, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Use SAP Enterprise integration/application tools to design, build, develop, troubleshoot, debug and deploy SAP integrations/applications with Thomson Reuters product line of offerings.
- Analyze technical requirements to design and build enhancements\extensions, perform technical activities including coding, create plans for Integration and Unit testing
- Articulate integration solutions clearly; share expertise and perform advisory role on technical matters.
- Troubleshoot complex integration issues
- Set up development guidelines and methodologies
- Work with global teams on projects executed across different geographies and cultures/ values
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 5+ years of experience in total on SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), SAP PI/PO, ABAP development
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP BTP, specifically SAP Cloud Platform integration and extension service to deploy integration applications on both Cloud and On-Premise solutions.
- ABAP programming skills in integration area of IDOC, Proxy, and RFC developments
- Demonstrated experience in integration technologies and protocols e.g. HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, ALE/EDI, JMS, JDBC, ODBC etc
- Experience in architecting, planning, managing, delivering, implementing, supporting, training, administering and/or monitoring in any of SAP integration solutions
- Understanding on SAP NW, HANA, Business Suites, S/4HANA (On-Prem and Cloud), HANA Cloud Platform; and other SAP Cloud solutions such as Ariba, SuccessFactors, Concur etc.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- CDS Views
- Extensibility tools in S/4 HANA Cloud
- Groovy scripting in CPI
- Product Development ABAP experience or a custom module development with OOPS concept is an advantage
- Worked on indirect tax integration applications with SAP products for LATAM region
- Fluency in English, other languages - Spanish and Portuguese an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in interacting with management and communicating functional vision to both internal and external constituencies.
- Strong customer-facing experience and skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong desire to learn & highly self- motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Possesses a professional and cooperative attitude.
- Self- starter who works well both independently and on a team.
- Experience managing and/or being managed by remote teams/offices