Senior ServiceNow Developer/Architect - New York, New York | STAND 8
Global media company is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer/Architect to join its internal team. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing advanced broadcast companies in the industry!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in New Jersey, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related areas. In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, extensive familiarity with the field’s concepts, practices and procedures is required
- 6+ years of experience working with IT Service Management solutions in an enterprise environment
- 4+ years of ServiceNow development / implementation / administrative experience
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow Application Suite covering ITSM, ITOM and ITBM areas
- Strong grounding in fundamentals of web application development (identity, security etc.).
- Experience working with Shell Scripting and Mid Server Service Administration
- Experience working with structured data, schema and databases
- Experience integrating internal and external (SaaS based) applications using RESTful APIs, OAuth 2.0 and GraphQL
- Exposure to Identity Management and Single Sign on/Active Directory integrations
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development approaches
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand complex business needs and adapt appropriately
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies applicable to the ServiceNow platform
- Experience working with large global / multinational corporations