Senior Software Engineer (NodeJS) - New York, New York | STAND 8
Global media company is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (NodeJS) to join its internal team. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing advanced broadcast companies in the industry!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in New Jersey, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the field.
- Must have hands-on experience building serverless applications using AWS, Lambda and NodeJS using best practices.
- Must have hands-on experience with AWS cloud infrastructure as well as different AWS services such as Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, API Gateway, CloudFormation
- Must have hands-on experience with NoSQL databases as well as with relational databases.
- Must have hands-on experience building low latency and high throughput transactional services with continuous integration and automation testing.
- Must have experience leading software development teams that have automated QA testing in an Agile/Scrum setting.
- Must have experience collaborating and contributing insights to solution design, ensuring success of the product and adherence to enterprise architecture principles.
- Great interpersonal and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail