Sr Software Engineer, Production Tools (Microservices) - Los Angeles
Global media company is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer Production Tools (Microservices) to join its internal team. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing advanced broadcast companies in the industry!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in New Jersey, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- 2+ years of experience with front end build systems based on Node.js such as Webpack.
- Experience with .NET, C#, Node.js for backend and API development and experience with SQL server preferred
- Understanding of design patterns and architectural principles.
- Comfort with git and related processes such as git flow, forking / branching strategies, and pull requests / code reviews.
- Strong understanding of performance profiling on the web and cyber security best practices.
- Experience with identity management such as OAuth, Ping, and or Single-Sign-On.
- Experience with serverless (Azure functions, Aws Lambda), or container technology stack (Kubernetes).
- Strong knowledge of Azure/AWS cloud tech stack and best practices.
- Preferred to have development experiences using Azure.
- Experience on teams using agile / scrum methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving ability and effective communication.
- An appreciation of the importance of good documentation in code comments, git commits, and wikis / knowledge bases.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent industry experience