Technical Product Manager - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers |
Join STAND 8
Are you interested in being part of a leading strategic and personal services agency that implements solutions for leading companies around the world? STAND 8 is hiring a talented Technical Product Manager with Agile or Scrum Master certifications to help drive innovation and provide end-to-end solutions internally and for our clients.
STAND 8 has a passion for defining strategies, building solutions, and delivering creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems.
Our team is comprised of industry experts from many different studios, with deep skills in OTT and video streaming platforms and products.
- Works closely with senior leadership to develop product roadmap for Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) and prioritize features and projects based on resources and ROI impact.
- Uses a variety of methods to develop ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, personas, story mapping, wireframes, prototypes, etc.), write user stories, and partner with multi-disciplinary teams to integrate design outputs into business and strategic context
- Identifies and recommends features/enhancements and develops strategies accordingly.
- Manages complex areas/products/features designs supporting business outcomes.
- Manages large-scale innovative strategy, oversees the development of product plan, roadmap, and timeline to drive from concept to adoption.
- Engage key stakeholders (e.g. business, design, production, etc.) to deliver new product features and enhancements to improve user experience, while driving a cultural shift to agile development.
- Leads and drives key high-impact initiatives assigned by senior leadership and acts as the product evangelist to build awareness, understanding and support of the product and its features cross-organizationally.
- Act as a Product owner and scrum-master for a small innovation team to bring these product ideas to life and demonstrate feasibility
- Lead the development team on technical process, architecture, and design.
- Implement new features and capabilities to improve the overall platform, Customer Experience, performance and stability
- Create roadmaps, document best practices, and conduct client presentations
- Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
- PM, Agile, or Scrum Master Certifications
- 6+ years product management in business process, working with developers, engineers, UI designers, QA and other cross functional groups.
- 6+ years creating and writing effective program and creative briefs, business requirement documents, use cases, user stories, wireframes, customer flow diagrams, test cases, functional requirements and business cases for large projects.
- 6+ years user interface & site architecture experience including business requirement document development.
- Experience using Agile development practices including Rally or JIRA to manage workflow, working in Scrum Teams, and Sprint Planning.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio, and design software.
- Solid knowledge of middle layer and back-end system integration.
- Competency in brand and product engagement, e-commerce, web self-service, customer loyalty and cross sell technologies.
- Ability to monitor business intelligence data and provide recommendations for website enhancements.
- Working knowledge of current technologies, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience working in a DevOps methodology
- Experience with effective Market Analysis and Research, Performance Analysis, Products/Services Innovation & Development, Product/Services Management, Business Case Analytics, Brand Management, Co-Marketing, Communications Management, and Digital Tools Development.
- Strong analytic/financial skills to drive business case modelling and decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated public speaking and presentation comfort/skill and experience.
- Effective mentoring and onboarding of other team members.
- 3+ years agile development and workflow management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Design related preferred, Quantitative discipline or eq. work experience.
- Experience working in an agile team (Scrum or Kanban) a must
The Ideal candidate is:
- Hungry, Humble, and Smart
- Goal oriented & customer focused
- Passionate about developing products that delight the user
- Passionate about quality, performance, and stability
- Creative mindset & leads by example
- An inventor
- Enjoys communication & collaboration
- Implements sustainable engineering rigor/principles/practices
- Believes in continuous improvement - Team(s) get better over time
About STAND 8
STAND 8 has been in business for more than 12 years and has strategic partnerships with almost every major Film and Media studio in the United States. We also work in the Fin-Tech, Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, Telcom and other industries We’ve been named partner of the year multiple times by numerous clients. We build long term relationships as the trusted advisor to our customers around digital engineering, cloud infrastructure, delivery automation, data science, security, and digital workplace. With over a dozen offices world-wide, teams have autonomy to be responsive to the market and do what’s right for our clients. Our teams are backed by four global delivery centers, a culture of collaboration, and strategic partnerships.
STAND 8 is committed to offering continued growth opportunities and exposing our people to meaningful work that aligns to their personal and professional goals.
Learn more at STAND8.io
Remote but able to work EST hours