Sr. Network Engineer - Monterrey , Nuevo León | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Senior Network Engineer for a security services company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in New Jersey, LA, Atlanta, New York, Mexico and more.
- Must have 10+ years of proven experience designing, deploying, and managing large-scale multi-vendor enterprise networks, with focus on performance optimization and scalability.
- Lead, coordinate, and communicate details of technical projects.
- Deep understanding of network designs and operations
- Validated knowledge and experience transforming enterprise to Zero Trust network model
- Able to recommend network improvements, complete and present cost/benefit analysis, to meet changing business requirements.
- Experience with enterprise data center architectures, Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Checkpoint, Cisco ISE, F5, Netscaler etc.
- Maintain and document existing network configurations and dependencies.
- Knowledge and understanding of technologies/architectures including; SDN, Next Generation firewalls, SD-WAN and network segmentation.
- CCIE or CCNP Routing and Switching certifications or equivalent are preferred.
- Network Automation (Ansible, Python, etc.) a plus.
- Serve as a member of the team that assists with the design, engineering, implementation, and maintenance of Securitas network infrastructure.
- Sharp troubleshooting faculties, deductive reasoning, and careful attention to detail.
- Independent and self-directed work ethic when participating in a collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written skills to develop technical documentation
- Dedicated commitment to service availability and quality user experience.
- Perform on-call duty for non-business hours support as per shift assignments.
- Hands-on experience working with various cloud vendors a plus.
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Successful passage of background, reference, psychological, and controlled substance tests.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Periodic travel may be required intermittently.
- Must be flexible and available for afterhours support.