Business Development Manager – IT Staffing and Services - Atlanta,
Are you passionate about building connections? Are you are interested in joining a rapidly growing company with experts in IT solutions? Lets have a conversation and see if this is the place for you!
We are looking for a team and results-oriented individual with a track record of success to grow and lead the Sales Market in Atlanta, GA as an IT Services Business Development Manager.
- Builds and Develops strong relationships with enterprise clients and hiring managers
- Demonstrates an understanding of our clients’ priorities, processes, and policies
- Sets up discovery calls to analyze client needs and offer staffing and solutions recommendations in partnership with our Solutions Team.
- Supports the delivery of top talent to our clients in partnership with our International Recruiting Team and Center
- Support and develop recruiters by aligning with clear goals and understanding of requisitions, constant communication, and constructive feedback on delivery of talent
- Identifies top IT talent from the pool of candidates through existing networks, continued new networks, referrals, and word of mouth
- Minimum of 3 years of staffing experience
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Experience using social media tools for sourcing
- Expertise in networking and Boolean searching
- Analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine an appropriate match
- Prioritize and possesses excellent time management skills
- Work effectively in a team environment and build strong relationships
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Services/Consulting sales experience
- Formal Leadership experience