User Support Analyst I - Weekends SF - Los Angeles, California |
The User Support Analyst I provides internal concierge level end-user support at an office location or remotely via telephone. The Analyst I is part of the help desk call rotation for the entire firm. Additionally, the Analyst I may be asked to assist remote engineers with tasks in the office.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
HELP DESK SUPPORT
- Provide first and second level technical support and guidance to users of the Firm’s computers, communications and collaboration systems, and other technical systems.
- Prepare and provide equipment to Firm staff as necessary.
- Open, close and keep current all help desk tickets in the tracking system.
- Provide mobile device support.
- Follow up to ensure the prompt resolution of operating problems.
- Maintain and continuously expand strong working knowledge of current firm-supported and future technologies and software to provide technically accurate solutions to end-users.
- Communicates effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Being resilient: Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Instills trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Customer focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Situational adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Self-Development: Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Tech Savvy: Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Printer, Fax, Scanner, Photocopier, Shredder
- Software systems, particularly:
- ServiceNow Help Desk Ticketing/Tracking Software (or similar)
- MS Office Suite (especially MS Word)
- Mobile Device Management software
- DocXTools Suite
- Legal specific macro packages
- Cloud communications and collaboration (Ring Central or similar)
- Microsoft 365
- iManage (or similar)
- Other hardware/software as required
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2-4 years of experience with large (>300 users) environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, at times to remote locations with little notice.
- Ability to work under the pressures of a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends, non-traditional business hours during the week and rotating on-call duties. Regular schedule is either 1) Wednesday through Friday 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM, Saturday and Sunday 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM OR 2) Saturday and Sunday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Wednesday 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of personnel in a time-sensitive, high pressure environment.
- Strong telephone support skills.
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge of new technology and software quickly.
- General understanding of telecommunications infrastructure and operations.
AFTER HOURS SUPPORT
Provide after-hours or escalation support as part of a regular, rotating schedule, and occasionally, on short notice.
- Assist with the Firm’s inventory of equipment and software.
- Assist with software patching efforts.
- Work with conference room A/V equipment utilizing conferencing software.
- Provide Smart-hands assistance to engineering team.