Lead BrightScript Developer - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Lead BrightScript Developer for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Build new features and maintain existing solutions within the SDK Contribute to planning and architecture of new features, and see them through to release Daily code reviews on new submissions raised to the SDK, both from colleagues within the team and externally
- Support client teams with integration of the SDK, and assist in diagnosing issues
- Solid experience in building, deploying and developing Roku or BrightScript applications (Proficiency in low-level languages\\/SDKs is equally desirable)
- A demonstrable experience of software design and development principles
- Ability to communicate efficiently and explain complex problems in a simple way
- Enjoy collaborating with others, both inside and outside the team
- Ability to provide constructive and objective feedback Nice to have a basic understanding of video streaming technologies.
- Knowledge of transfer protocols: HTTP(s), REST, JSON
- Experience with low-end devices
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices
- The ability to work well in a team, being self-driven and a fast learner
- Creative thinking and analytical skills, with attention to detail