Project Manager - Tempe, Arizona | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are looking for a Project Manager to oversee all aspects of broadcast projects for one of the premier national broadcasters. This role collaborates with business & engineering teams to understand future growth plans and partnerships with leading technology vendors and service providers
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Create and execute project plans for multiple application development and systems integration projects.
- Manage vendors and cross-functional project teams to ensure on-time delivery.
- Manage procurement for assigned projects and keep financial reports updated.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Mitigate project conflicts; seek final resolution on all issues to ensure projects keep to scope and timeline.
- Effectively and proactively communicate status to all stakeholders and senior management on project status, outlining key issues and risks and steps toward resolution.
- Efficiently facilitate team and vendor meetings to ensure time is used efficiently.
- Plan for upcoming work and collaborate with team on resource needs
- 5+ years of relevant technical project management experience
- Experience using both waterfall and agile methodologies and being able to adjust based on the needs of the project
- Proven project management experience – planning, scheduling, communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills appropriate for interaction with clients, vendors, and management.
- Ability to understand and process technical workflows
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- You are meticulously detailed in your work ascetic
- You get along with your colleagues
- You care about your team and their diverse perspectives and are invested in their success
- You are excited by new technology and its potential to change how things are done
- You have an entrepreneur’s spirit and enjoy problem solving