Licensing Account Analyst - Canonsburg, Pennsylvania | STAND 8
The Licensing Account Analyst manages various processes to ensure the ongoing accuracy of data in the JDE Property Management system. The efforts of this position result in accurate billings and/or payments, proper escalation, data and billing corrections for customer accounts and other JDE functions.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Responsible for customer account reconciliation process. Process includes: review of the general ledger and all associated sub ledgers in accordance with the legal contracts to verify accuracy of payments or billings; recommend necessary adjustments and work with Property teams to negotiate settlements when necessary; upon final determination, make corrections in JDE.
- Interacts with Internal/External customers via telephone, email or other correspondence. Explain contract terms and outcomes of account reconciliations both past and present. Communicates and negotiates potential solutions for past over payments.
- Researches and interprets various legal documents and contract terms. Corresponds with internal teams/departments and external account holders to ensure accuracy in billing, payment and overall data integrity. Escalates issues found during this process.
- Updates JDE when data issues are identified. These updates directly impact billing, payments, and FAS13 financials. Ensures all terms and conditions are accurate in JDE per the legal contract.
- Responsible for administering multiple recurring processes that have an impact on monthly financials. All processes require a thorough review of data output, legal contracts and updates to JDE. Processes include, but are not limited to, the monthly escalation of all revenue and expense, termination of revenue and expense streams, detection of data inaccuracies that result in incorrect billing or payments and incorrect FAS13 adjustments.
- Responsible for working on special accounts, data integrity reports and projects which may fall as an exception to normal processing.
- Has thorough knowledge of JDE tables and field usage. Understands flow of data from Property Management to General Ledger. Understands required field use for Recurring Billing, Escalation, FAS13 processing.
- Works under monthly deadlines to ensure timely financial adjustments.
- Provide information as needed to Area Field team members related to contract terms, billing and JDE issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1 to 2 years Accounting experience
- Experience reviewing Legal Licensing contracts preferred
- At least 2 years work experience in a fast paced detail oriented profession
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent pc skills - Microsoft Office - specifically Excel
- Ability to comprehend legal documents
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong analysis and reporting capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet monthly deadlines