iOS Developer - Los Angeles , California | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
iOS Developer is responsible for developing Mobile APPS. Candidate will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. The core focus for the position will be on implementing software for mobile platform with an emphasis on UI/front end development.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Morrisville, LA, Atlanta, New York and more
- Design and build advanced UI/UX applications for the mobile platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Conduct rapid prototyping, knowing when and how to evolve prototypes to a production-ready state
- Conduct unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Participating in regular code reviews and software planning/retrospectives
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge and experience with RxSwift/RxCocoa and MVVM architecture.
- Experience with iOS SDK and a deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Proven working experience in iOS app development and have published at least one original app.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies with the ability to advise and consult on best practices in the domain.
- Skilled in the CI/CD automation for build, test and deploy - including version control, branching, static code analysis, secure coding practices.
- Knowledge of automated performance testing practices, rollback and feature toggle.