Operations Specialist - Fiber - Irvine, CA | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
This position is supporting cost estimating/Pre-sales efforts for construction. Person will need to have strong communication and advance excel experience (VLOOKUP's/pivot tables and large data sets). Strong coordination between multiple internal groups
Responsible for the effective management and execution of all designated tasks and project assignments, regionally. Assists project teams in the effective tracking and reporting of budgets and schedules, including coordinating all deliverables and requirements of the entire cross-functional project team.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of deliverables and supporting workflows to measure operational performance, as well as, identify and assess areas of opportunity for improved process efficiencies and performance
- Provide support across multiple projects and project teams to ensure execution of project tasks and deliverables are being tracked and reported with a high level of accuracy.
- Support project tracking, reporting and schedule adherence efforts across multiple projects and project teams.
- Manage small scale projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all project activities are effectively and efficiently coordinated, completed on time and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plans for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Attend project meetings to provide comprehensive job status reports and address any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining all requisite documents related to said projects.
- Vendor management, where applicable.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 year technical degree preferred
- 2 years of related experience
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong, Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-facing project coordination experience preferred
- Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, maintenance, and property management preferred
- Knowledge of public and private right of way project deployment and site acquisition procedures including regulatory and permitting processes a plus
- Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of workflow problems, critical paths and institute remedies as needed
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues