Project Coordinator - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
The Project Manager must have impeccable administrative skills, attention to detail and be proactive and eager to learn. This person must have experience of working within a PMO. He / She must have excellent skills on Jira, Confluence, and advance skills in Excel (V-Look Ups & Pivot tables). Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. This person should have a good working knowledge of digital streaming.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and coordinate the administrative aspects of the PMO team.
- Provide high quality administrative and project support to the PMO leadership
- Set up and coordinate an Impediments Review Board.
- Provide project updates and reports via Jira, Jira Structure, Excel, and any other tracking.
- Monitor and analyze information to effectively manage key project controls, including RAID, milestones, finance, change control, etc
- Implement and uphold clear governance structures and processes across the team.
- Assist the PMO team to plan, execute and finalize change initiatives across the organization. This will include document management, planning, risk and coordinating efforts of team members to deliver projects according to plan.
- 2+ years in Experience of working in a project management or PMO team
- Strong knowledge of Scrum and other Agile frameworks and software engineering practices, as well as traditional project management approaches
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation skills, and meeting facilitation skills (including with an executive audience)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to identify and solve issues
- Experience managing projects within a media company and/or in an online businesses environment
- Must have experience in using these tools.
- Ideally comfortable with complex JQL and queries.
- Ideally good understanding of workflows, fields within Jira.
- Experience in project set up or definition within Jira is highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of formulas
- Good knowledge of VBA or GScript
- Experience with building reports, tracking and analyzing data and data sets