Manual Quality Assurance Analyst - Nashville , Tennessee | STAND 8
Back to Job Search
Manual Quality Assurance Analyst
Date Posted: 9/15/2021
Job ID: Job #4267
Employment Type: Contract-To-Hire
Location: Nashville , Tennessee
SHARE THIS JOB POST
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to develop and execute test cases in order to ensure product quality. You will estimate, plan, coordinate and execute testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
YOUR DAY - TO - DAY
YOUR DAY - TO - DAY
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases and get a kick out of uncovering those hard-to-find bugs.
- Set goals around benchmarking the rate of incoming bugs and issues, then formulate a program that will minimize this rate to manageable and acceptable levels
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, coordinate and execute testing activities
- Work with QA Engineering team to identify and execute automation opportunities for these tests
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Utilize a system to write pass/fail tests
- Ability to test mobile, native and responsive applications/web platform
- Transfer Portal and Recruiting Database updates
- Live Update Story Rollout
- Home Page and site page redesigns
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Must exhibit effective communication skills both verbally and written.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Detail oriented, diplomatic, extremely organized and diligent
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven expertise in time management and efficient use of resources
- BA/BS or equivalent experience