ServiceNow Business Analyst - Century City, California | STAND 8
We are hiring for a ServiceNow Business Analyst for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Translate user requests into technical language that the developer can understand.
- Acts as liaison between the customer, product owner, project manager and the technical team.
- Leading and scheduling meetings w/ product owners and customers.
- Working closely with business and IT teams to gather requirements via user stories to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation and support.
- Working with multiple projects simultaneously and completing project activities in a way that minimizes project risks and issues in a client services organization.
- Gather and understand requirements from the process owners and translate into functional and technical requirements.
- Proactively research and suggest enhancements and improvements to processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with ITSM, ITAM, ITOM process owners to assist with the design and development of IT solutions using ServiceNow.
- Follow, maintain and apply documentation best practice policies, procedures and process throughout ServiceNow development.
- Assist with simplification and standardization of tools and processes.
- Take notes and send to stakeholders.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Act as a SNOW champion to promote awareness and acceptance of the processes and advantages with business owners and peer groups
- Must possess a minimum of 1 year of ServiceNow experience.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have initiative and positive attitude to lead meetings with customers.
- Must be able to translate technical terms into laymen's terms and vie-versa.
- Must enjoy providing excellent customer service.
- Must be professional and courteous, as the BA is the first team member to meet with the customer.
- ServiceNow - CMDB, ITSM ITOM, ITAM
- Coding experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills to evaluate business problems and apply applications knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
- Service Now certification is preferred.
- ITIL certification is preferred.
- Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred.