End User Technician - Chicago , Illinois | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for an End User Technician for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, and more.
- Ticket Tracking system – ServiceNow experience (HELP Bar tickets)
- Wireless Technology
- Hardware/software experience / configurations / refresh
- Video Conference / ZOOM Conference experience
- Someone who worked at Apple Store Genius Bar
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Humble and a desire to deliver first-class customer service
- Ability to read customers and make judgement calls A passion for new technology
- Experience supporting Cloud and SAAS Applications and SSO for the Enterprise An understanding of Apple MAC OS (Operating Systems, iPad, mini iPad, iPhone) and Windows.
- An understanding of current wireless technology, setup and hardware configurations Knowledge of Video Conferencing systems and Zoom Conference room technology
- Experience with email systems and remote support tools Help Desk, Genius Bar, Executive Tech Support or Desktop Support experience desired.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients to assess and document needs and issues Troubleshooting abilities.
- Able to make judgments under ambiguous conditions Proven ability to prioritize work and escalate issues as needed Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and understand best practices around cyber security and technology Follow defined policies for the procurement of new equipment and/or hardware refresh requests by coordinating with procurement and other teams as needed.