Senior Big Data Cloud Engineer - Public Trust Clearance - New York ,
We are hiring for a Senior Big Data Cloud Engineer - Public Trust Clearance. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Morrisville, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
The Senior Big Data (Cloud) Developer shall have a minimum of 10 years of IT experience with demonstrated hands-on expertise in:
- Development of complex Python scripts (at least 5 years of experience).
- Development and support activities in cloud-based environments using big data technologies and programming languages and tools such as Scala, Spark, PySpark, Presto, Ranger, Hadoop, and Hive etc. (at least 3 years of experience).
- Design, development and tuning of complex ETL/ELT processes involving massive data (order of TB).
- Design, development and support of Web Services (RESTful/SOAP) & Web Scraping (HTTP, CSS and HTML) ETL/ELT processes.
- Data modelling using RDBMS such as Amazon Relation Database Services (RDS), and PostgreSQL, etc.
- Development of clear and concise technical documentations including data models, architecture and data workflow diagrams, design documents, and deployment documents.
- Experience working with Git, and GitLab.
- Experience working in Amazon Cloud environment (AWS) utilizing tools such as S3, EMR, Databricks, Data Lakes, AWS Glue, Amazon StageMaker, Amazon Redshift etc.
- Experience working with complex file formats of structured, unstructured and semi-structured data including JSON, XML, CSV, Avro, Parquet etc.