Sr. Systems Engineer, Video Collaboration - Burbank, California |
We are looking for a Sr Systems Engineer to provide operational oversight and leadership of all Video Collaboration Operations in the Production environment.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
This candidate will focus on operational support of video conference solutions and is responsible for ensuring great customer experiences with all TWDC Video Teleconferencing Services, including Zoom, Microsoft Teams,. The candidate will work in conjunction with Digital Experience Engineering Team for the transition of new services/capabilities into the Video Collaboration Portfolio.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting Enterprise VTC/Collaboration Services
- Expert troubleshooting/triage skills in complex multiplatform environments supporting Zoom and Microsoft Teams video conferencing platforms and related conference room hardware solutions.
- Experience in planning, deploying and supporting complex Video Collaboration solutions
- Experience with ITIL frameworks and processes
- Experience working within large, complex production teams
- Experience working within an outsourced environment
- Vendor relationship management experience
- Comfortable working within a highly matrixed organization
- Strong technology driven process experience
- Ability to work under pressure, meet internal and external work schedules and or deadlines and show effective time and crisis management skills
- Expertise in supporting large-scale environments in a diverse culture
- Demonstrated attentiveness to detail, strong partnering skills, proactive problem-solving and decision making skills
- Proven team player with the ability to mentor, guide, and influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to develop clear and concise thoughts into proposals, recommendations, and findings
- Proficient in Microsoft O365 suite, Zoom Admin console
- Expertise in large-scale migrations between Systems
- ITIL v3 Certification Preferred
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Equivalent work experience would be considered in lieu of degree
- Master’s in IT Systems or Business Administration (MBA) or MS in technical discipline