Senior Integration Developer - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers
Back to Job Search
Senior Integration Developer
Date Posted: 1/14/2022
Job ID: Job #4303
Employment Type: Contract
Location: New York , New York
SHARE THIS JOB POST
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Integration Developer to help design, develop, and implement new integrations between external agency systems and internal company systems like Salesforce. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to understand business requirements and processes, and translate these into technical solutions This candidate must be an expert in modern integration tools, including Mulesoft, Airflow, and Salesforce.
- Converts complex functional specifications on business problems into programming specifications.
- Build flows and technical design documentation
- In addition to doing development work, also lead offshore team development activities
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for a system, considering its interfaces and interdependencies with other systems. performs coding and/or configuration to meet documented needs, utilizing a variety of procedures and techniques.
- Tests own and others work, major contributor to the development, and participates in post-implementation reviews.
- Coordinates with multiple project groups to resolve systems issues and advance integration projects.
- Conducts code reviews as appropriate for quality and adherence to standards.
- 10 years+ integration experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 5+ years of experience with MuleSoft
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Mulesoft certifications: MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4), MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect, MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration Professional (Mule 3),
- Understanding of broader systems engineering concepts including data structures, data modeling, database schemas.
- Experience working in AdTech a plus; including WideOrbit and FreeWheel