Airtable Consultant - Burbank, California | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for an Airtable Consultant and this is an excellent opportunity to support one of the most well-known entertainment brands in their growing business. We have a direct client relationship on this critical project and are setting up interviews next week for someone who can hit the ground running building innovative solutions.
This position is based in Los Angeles but can be remote (must be able to work on West Coast hours). Be prepared to make an immediate impact, join a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional team, and gain exposure to stakeholders and business partners. If you are interested in utilizing your creativity and operational expertise to provide technology solutions for our leading global digital broadcast media and entertainment client, and enable them to continually distribute cutting-edge content, this is position is a fit for you!
STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all industries. We work with top-tier clients nationally across the US with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Airtable Consultant to join our team being responsible for building and optimizing workflows, managing integrations, training, and enabling the full functionality of the Airtable SaaS tool. The tool will efficiently organize, track and manage all projects to boost productivity, and help hit targets and improve inter-departmental communication building features that enable better collaboration and automation – if you have the skills, we want to hear from you!
- You will work closely with stakeholders and and product teams to define workflow strategy within Airtable
- You are knowledgeable in Program and Project Management implementation techniques
- You have a proven history of executing with a wide range of cross-functional business stakeholders
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects iteratively with multiple dependencies and constraints, in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- Prior Airtable product experience with examples of successful projects
- 4+ years of working with SaaS products and building workflows or projects plans
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high-level direction
- A strategic thinker with a strong customer-first viewpoint
- Able to manage multiple assessments concurrently with different stakeholders and timelines
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills