UI / UX Consultant - Burbank, California | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are seeking an experienced UI / UX Designer to join our global media company client's team to help design, modify and create solutions for a business critical B2B application. This is a browser-based app and will include views, tables, layouts, etc. for internal business users. The ideal candidate has deep experience designing UIs for enterprise tools and will have experience designing systems with a proven ability to understand complex workflows, and translate them into simple, user-friendly UIs. This role does not involve consumer-facing products or mobile UIs.
The successful Designer needs to be an effective communicator (written, verbal, and interpersonal), and an active and willing collaborator. Must be comfortable iterating quickly, even when product scope and requirements are fluid.
This position is based in Los Angeles but can be remote (must be able to work on West Coast hours). Be prepared to make an immediate impact, join a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional team, and gain exposure to stakeholders and business partners. If you are interested in utilizing your creativity and operational expertise to provide technology solutions for our leading global digital broadcast media and entertainment client, and enable them to continually distribute cutting-edge content, this is position is a fit for you!
STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all industries. We work with top-tier clients nationally across the US with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Design UIs for web applications, internal platforms, and B2B services
- Produce discovery documentation, user flows, sketches, wireframes, hi-fi mocks, prototypes, and presentation slides
- Apply design thinking and UX best practices to create storyboards, mockups and high fidelity designs that effectively communicate design ideas
- Work closely with Product Managers to develop wireframes required for development and execution of user stories
- Actively participate in group critiques, giving and receiving feedback, and refining designs
- Present design solutions to stakeholders for feedback and buy-in
- Collaborate with team members to identify and develop reusable design components
- Collaborate with team and stakeholders to quality control UX/UI across internal products
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
- 5+ years professional experience as a UI / UX designer for enterprise products
- Experience working with design systems and component libraries
- Ability to understand complex technical and project details, and communicate them simply to non-technical audiences
- Hands-on expertise in different design tools such as: Sketch, Figma, Marvel, Abstract
- Excellent communication skills, initiative, and attention-to-detail
- Link to professional portfolio with relevant design examples