Full Desk Technical Recruiter - Long Beach, California | STAND 8
If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing company that specializes in end-to-end IT solutions for enterprise companies across the US, this is the place for you! We focus on the “bleeding edge” of technology and leverage automation, marketing, and over ten years of success and growth to provide a world-class experience for our customers, partners, and employees.
STAND 8 is an IT staffing and solutions company headquartered in Los Angeles with growing offices and Fortune 500 customers nationwide. We are looking for a team and results-oriented individual with a track record of success in IT Recruiting and Staffing to join our team and manage the full desk recruiting for salaried positions within our top geographic markets.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering hiring results. You will identify top IT talent through existing database, referrals, and new networks across LinkedIn, Job Boards, and Applicants. You will develop strong relationships with candidates by understanding their goals and needs, and ensuring we are meeting their expectations.
- Is a brand representative for STAND 8
- Identifies diverse talent from internal networks, job boards, job postings, and other advanced recruiting resources and strategies like boolean searches and networking groups
- Develops strong relationships with our clients’ hiring managers by understanding their business and staffing needs, and ensuring we are meeting their expectations
- Ensure positive candidate experience and impression through first engagements and STAND 8 brand representation.
- Identifies top IT talent from the pool of candidates through existing networks, continued new networks, referrals, and word of mouth
- Develops strong relationships with candidates and clients to understand their goals and placement opportunities
- Coordinate candidate interviews in a timely fashion
- Maintains accurate and detailed information and provides best in class customer service for all candidates and clients
- Demonstrates an understanding of our clients’ priorities, processes, and policies
- Sets up discovery calls to analyze client needs and to make staffing recommendations
- Maintains a thorough understanding and knowledge of STAND 8 processes, industry standards, and client base
- Seeks client feedback and applies the information to improve service
- 1-3 years of IT recruiting experience
- Proven track record of delivering hiring results
- Experience using social media tools for sourcing
- Experience in Boolean searching
- Ability to analyze job description and candidate profiles to determine an appropriate match
- Records and parses candidate and screening information using our applicant tracking system and collaboration tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong relationships
- Great written and oral communication
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent