Product Manager - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
As the Product Manager for the Ad Sales Tech team, this individual will facilitate the execution of a new project to implement new integrations between external agency systems and internal functionality in Salesforce. This individual will create the roadmap, manage the backlog, and deliver prioritized business value/deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Work with Ad Sales Tech Director and Business Analyst to build and execute the product roadmap for the implementation of new integrations and Salesforce functionality.
- Manage backlog, springs, and weekly activities with JIRA.
- Host daily standups with team, prioritize activities and identify gaps, issues, and new tasks in order to effectively complete project activities.
- Provide clear and concise project delivery updates and status reports.
- Support development efforts and verify the final implementation of CRM applications
- Help develop and roll out product feature documentation and training materials. Assist in go-to-market efforts to drive successful adoption and usage
- 5+ years experience in Product Management
- 5+ years experience using JIRA and Confluence
- 3+ year’s experience in product management of Salesforce
- Experience in agile management principles
- Experience with production release cycles and product planning
- Strong verbal, written communication and data presentation skills, including ability to effectively communicate in both business and technical terms;
- Experience with Mulesoft and integrations is preferred, but not required.