Business Intelligence Solutions Architect - Google Cloud (GCP) -
We our seeking a Business Intelligence Solutions Architect - GCP for a long-term project within our Global Entertainment Medial client. This will involved a global data production environment and the ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge and experience implementing BI environments on Google's Cloud Platform (GCP) with best practices and best-in-class technologies.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Burbank, Atlanta, New York and more. This position offers full time benefits and longevity for talented associates who can work on a W2 without sponsorship.
Our Global Media Entertainment client is seeking a Business Intelligence Solutions Architect using Google Cloud (GCP) to assist creating solutions and consolidations of existing analytics platforms, semantic layers, and new architectures across existing data lakes. You will be an expert with the GCP platform and have deep experience in Business Intelligence BI workflows, architecture, data engineering and processes. This will be working in a large global data environment with multiple data sources, and data pipelines specifically built for the business analytics needs. You will be able to work with dev, test, and production environments and be able to provide best-in-class solutions through the entire data lifecycle process. This will offer you the opportunity to make an impact within a business that provides millions of people entertainment globally.
- Must have prior experience with enterprise business intelligence architecture solutions
- Experience creating solutions using semantic layers, data warehouses, and data lakes with best practices
- Must be an expert on cloud solution architecture that includes BigQuery on Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- GCP certification is highly preferred
- Snowflake experience highly preferred
- Experience of Apache Airflow strong plus
- Understanding of data engineering and the ability to script with Python or other language
- Excellent communications and ability to work in cross-functional distributed teams
- Will be tasked with data modeling for scalable global solutions on cloud-based data environments
- Architecture of BI solutions to facilitate solutions across multiple business units
- Consolidation of architectures/approaches across projects that are will be combined
- Provide recommendations on best practices on day to day design decisions
- Work cross functional with teams domestic and international
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time