Sr. Performance Test Engineer - Plano , Texas | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Sr. Performance Test Engineer for a cutting-edge top nationally known mortgage client with state of the art platforms. You will provide your expertise and data management skills to facilitate solutions for the business as it continues to grow. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
We are starting our search for a Sr. Performance Test Engineer that can help us write some new chapters in the handbook of Performance Testing
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Will have the initiative to not only fix the bug, but also want to take a deeper look into the cause (Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions)
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures
- Will be involved in setting up our performance testing best practices
- Guiding other performance test engineers
- Ideal candidate should have 6+ years of performance testing experience
- Extensive experience using JMeter/Blazemeter, or other performance tools like K6, Locust or others
- Understanding of cloud technologies (AWS/Google Cloud/IBM/Microsoft....)
- Experience using New Relic, AppDynamics or equivalent application monitoring tools to assess stability in related applications/systems
- Have a technical background with the ability to understand architecture and look for possible bottlenecks even before starting a test