Global Client Operations Coordinator, Content Acquisitions - Denver,
We are hiring for a Global Client Operations Coordinator for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
The Global Client Operations Coordinator, reporting into the Manager of Content Acquisitions, will work closely with various internal and external media groups to ensure the on-time and accurate receipt of video and language assets into our NBCU digital media supply chain. The coordinator will confirm timely ingest, QC, troubleshooting of issues and communication between clients and internal teams. This role will partner with our Media Operations Team, Content Research, Content Management and other content providers to ensure the accurate and reliable ingest of content. The coordinator is responsible for ensuring content meets all inbound specifications and in line with automated order fulfilment.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Very organized and ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
- Support brand, client, and content provider engagement for day-to-day ingest management of content into our service libraries
- Act as a point of escalation for programming changes, content issues, content revisions, content rejections and special requests
- Proactively communicate with clients and internal teams about timelines, issues and project considerations
- Support quality control and proofing of associated inbound spec adherence
- Receive & track orders through content delivery, assess upstream content availability
- Coordinate onboarding of new content providers, distributors & archives
- Coordinate content/language procurement through internal or external parties
- Provide regular updates to content requestors at transaction level
- Track, correct & reconcile referrals and rejections
- Troubleshoot issues, place L1 support tickets, own follow up
- Place orders in various order management systems when applicable
- Audit missing list and order dashboard, act on any at risk assets
- Additional duties as needed and assigned by Management such as metrics assessment and maintenance of standard operating procedures and trainings
- BA/BS in a related field
- 1+ year experience in digital media or broadcast/entertainment operations
- 1+ year experience with directly managing client or account relationships
- Successfully able to manage a high volume of emails while maintaining timely responsiveness
- Highly developed communication and oral presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and deadlines
- Superior customer service skills
- Willingness and open availability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, to meet the 24/7 operational needs.
- Prior professional experience in client/account management or project management preferred
- Adapts easily to changing situations
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management