Global Client Operations Coordinator, International VOD Fulfillment -
We are hiring for a Global Client Operations Coordinator, International VOD Fulfillment for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- The Global Client Operations Coordinator (GCO), reporting to the Supervisor, Program Operations, will support International content and channel fulfilment for a group of International Global Networks. The GCO is responsible for supporting successful VOD package delivery, ensuring all content airing on their non-linear platforms and affiliates are delivered to SLA and without defect. The GCO will develop close partnerships with business partners ; including Program Planning, Promos, Marketing, International and
- Domestic Media and Post Ops teams, driving a collaborative approach to media fulfilment.
- Closely integrate with Program Planning teams to gather insights such as high-profile premieres, volume fluctuations and special stunts. Determine requirements and timelines to ensure media is prepped and delivered to accommodate channel strategy
- Track digital media fulfillment in Media Asset Management system, ensuring content is prepped in every queue by SLA. Prioritize media fulfillment during times of influx.
- Develop strong partnerships with Media Operations and Onboarding, communicate and collaborate to prepare for new VOD launches, volume increases, special requests and quick turns.
- Closely partner with Promo, Marketing and and Linear colleagues, ensuring all elements for VOD packaging are available prior to processing
- Manage escalations from platforms and clients. Ensure content inquiries are responded to with appropriate follow up and resolution.
- Partner with Onboarding team to ensure all platform delivery requirements are captured and executed for new onboards
- Audit and Approve orders for processing in various order management systems
- Track content schedules, ensure all media is delivered to SLA
- BA/BS in a related field
- 1+ year experience in digital media or broadcast/entertainment operations
- 1+ year experience with directly managing client or account relationships
- Successfully able to manage a high volume of emails while maintaining timely responsiveness
- Highly-developed communication and oral presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and deadlines
- Superior customer service skills
- 24/7 operational needs.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Prior professional experience in client/account management or project management preferred
- Adapts easily to changing situations
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Ability to be an innovative and creative thinker