Global Client Operations Coordinator, International Linear
We are hiring for a Global Client Operations Coordinator for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Closely integrate with Program Planning teams to gather insights such as high-profile premieres, volume fluctuations and special stunts. Determine requirements and timelines to ensure media is prepped and delivered to accommodate channel strategy
- Track digital media fulfillment in Media Asset Management system, ensuring content is prepped in every queue by SLA. Prioritize media prep during times of influx.
- Develop strong partnerships with Media and Post Operations, communicate and collaborate to prepare for volume increases, special requests and quick turns.
- Closely partner with Promo and VOD colleagues, ensuring content is prepped on time for on-air campaigns and VOD deliverables
- Manage escalations from playout and clients. Ensure channel inquiries are responded to with appropriate follow up and resolution.
- Partner with localization team to ensure all channel language requirements are captured, digital proxies delivered and returned languages pass QC
- Place orders in various order management systems
- Track content missing lists, ensure all media is delivered to SLA
- BA/BS in a related field
- 1+ year experience in digital media or broadcast/entertainment operations
- 1+ year experience with directly managing client or account relationships
- Successfully able to manage a high volume of emails while maintaining timely responsiveness
- Highly-developed communication and oral presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and deadlines
- Superior customer service skills
- Willingness and open availability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, to meet the
- 24/7 operational needs.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Prior professional experience in client/account management or project management preferred
- Adapts easily to changing situations
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Ability to be an innovative and creative thinker