Sr. Front End Engineer - Atlanta, Georgia | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a Sr. Front End Engineer for a top banking partner leading their field. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
Will help design and development of front end applications application systems. Writing great quality code with a drive for automated testing and validation based on the You Build You Own (YBYO) model. Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support. Research, influence and implement vendor dependency to simplify the architecture. Implement, maintain and update CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment. Work with business partners, architects and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority. Collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications. Design and develop orchestration (backend for frontend) API’s for Omni-channel clients. Be a champion of accessibility and responsive web designs.
- Minimum of 6+ years of software development experience
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience with JAVA, Python, .NET, and/or Typescript
- Minimum of 3+ years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment
- Minimum of 2 years in full stack development for cloud solutions (Azure or AWS) - Azure
- 2+ UI/UX development & design systems: CSS, Web Components, Less, Sass
- Experience managing software development projects through complete release cycles
- 1+ years of experience in big data and event streaming technologies: Spark, Kafka, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies: Azure(big plus), AWS, OpenStack, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with container and orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, BitBucket, Azure DevOps, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar.
- 2+ years of Scaled agile experience
- 4+ years of experience in quality assurance technologies: ATDD, Selenium, Cypress, or Postman
- Exposure of data management methodologies Experience with serverless architectures and computing Preferably
Location: Remote but able to work EST or CST hours.