Senior .NET Developer - Los Angeles, California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Senior .NET Developer. STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
The hired candidate will provide expertise in determining the strategic technical direction for project initiatives; must possess effective communication skills to work with other developers, IT teams, and business sponsors. Presentation skills are required to provide demos and effective knowledge transfer of the project implementation to targeted audiences. You will be assigned to work on the Accountability System for Employees.
- Must have 5 years of experience building complex .NET web applications, functions, API Service, workflow, and SQL queries with T-SQL/PL SQL and stored procedures.
- Experience in the following area(s) is required: a. 3 years of ASP.NET/MVC
- 5 years of C# Programming
- 5 years of Web services REST API or SOAP
- 3 years of Angular
- 3 years of Entity Framework and SQL Server 2012 or higher database.
- 3 years of .NET Core
- 3 years in the following areas is preferred:
- Oracle 11g database or higher and PL SQL programming
- PostgreSQL database version 9 or higher
- Scripting Languages (Typescript, and Node.js)
- SQL Server Reporting and Integration Services (SSRS and SSIS)
- Micro services architecture
- Cloud hosting and deployment (Azure or AWS)