SQL Server Developer - Los Angeles, California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are looking for a SQL Server Developer for the largest public school system in California. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
Create and maintain SQL scripts and packages using SSIS Design develop and implement Database schema, Tables and Views. Design, develop and support processing to transform and load data into the data warehouse Ability to SQL performance tuning and create complex scripts to align with defined business requirements.
REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
- 5 years of SQL Server Integration/Reporting Services (SSIS/SSRS) version 2012 and above - expertise is a must. Proficiency in the development of complex technical solutions and scripts using SSIS/ SQL Server
- Expertise in Microsoft Business Intelligence Services like SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services and designing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience in designing ETL packages dealing with different data sources (SQL Server, Oracle, Flat Files, XMLs, Salesforce, Workday, Teradata, AS400 etc.) and loaded the data into target data sources by performing different kinds of transformations using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in developing, monitoring, and deploying of SSIS packages. Experience in migrating the packages from on-Prem to the cloud will be added advantage
- Experience in design and Development of matrix, tabular, Parameterized, Drill down and Drill through reports, cross tab reports, Sub Reports, Summary, Reports and charts using variables and expressions
- Experience in generating reports using SSRS from OLTP and OLAP data sources and deployment on server.
- Experience with Event Handlers and Error Handling in SSIS packages
- Managing Package Configurations, Logging, Checkpoints and User Defined Variables for SSIS Packages.
- Experience in configuration of report server and report manager scheduling, give permissions to a different level of users in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Strong expertise in Creating Stored Procedures, User-Defined Functions, Triggers, Indexes, Views, User Profiles using Transact SQL.
- Experience in optimizing Stored Procedures and long-running SQL queries using indexing strategies and query optimization techniques.
- Experience in creating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, Database Mail and Scheduled DTS and SSIS Packages
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.