Senior SCCM / Windows 10 System Administrator - Monterrey, Nuevo León
We are currently seeking Senior SCCM / Windows 10 System Administrator who will be accountable for supporting user computing strategy, solution services, experience roadmap, and implementation plans to enhance endpoint security. Other responsibilities include upgrading Windows 10 machines to latest build using SCCM, PC imaging, packaging, software distribution, patching and PC lifecycle management.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
FOCUS OF THE ROLE WILL BE
- Verify the health of the SCCM environment and remediate any issues
- Lead the project to upgrade about 3000 Windows 10 devices to build 20H2 using SCCM.
- Validate their SCCM patching solution is optimized and setup using best practices
- Secure their SCCM environment such as switching over our DP’s to utilize HTTPS
- Provide support for End User solutions and corporate Information Technology platforms. These include Office 365 productivity tools and Intune, SCCM, Imaging, software packaging and distribution, patch management and PC lifecycle management
- Design, develop, and deploy Windows 10 upgrade solutions using SCCM.
- Provide architectural expertise to ensure that solutions are aligned with IT standards and best practices.
- Maintain secure endpoints which includes but not limited to implementing SCCM compliance polices and Windows Credential Manager.
- Maintain the health of the SCCM environment as well as upgraded to the latest build.
- Maintain End User standards and best practices for process/procedures and technical standards
- Effectively manage utilization and prioritization based on evolving business and technology considerations
- Lead product and vendor evaluations in order to select best of breed products and implement and release these products into a production environment
- Respond to customer escalations according to defined service levels
- Provide on-call and after-hours support as required
- Mentor junior staff members
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Management
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Information Technology management with focus on SCCM, Intune, Imaging, Packaging, Software Distribution, Citrix is a plus.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience working with IT leadership in a strategic context
- In depth knowledge of End User Computing architectures, management platforms, security patch management, scripting languages such as PowerShell, Active Directory group policy, VMware, Citrix and VDI, Orchestration and automation,
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills with ability to deliver technical information to non-technical audiences.