Quickbase Specialist - Atlanta , Georgia | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
The world's leading provider of business technology software, hardware and services for banks, retailers, restaurants and more, is looking for a Quick Specialist.
If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in New Jersey, LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Support existing Quickbase end users with help tickets to solve urgent business needs
- Work closely with Quickbase SMB Architect and PMO to realize the business vision of Quickbase for SMB Hospitality Implementation teams
- Help setup and refine connections to multiple different systems
- Advise on to the best solutions for different needs
- Complete build work in an agile manner with proper governance
- Complete regular quality control checks of other works
- Help devise and implement creative new solutions and automations to help teams work more efficiently
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years experience with Quickbase as a builder, including experience with Pipelines
- API knowledge and experience linking different systems directly
- Extensive knowledge of java and html with CSS
- API Experience using both SOUP xml and REST JSON setups
- API troubleshooting and testing with Postman
- Experience with data governance standards
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate well while patiently helping a user, explaining a design to your colleagues, or writing a specification
- Very strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or NetSuite structures and APIs
- Knowledge of Jinga and/or Apex
- Knowledge of MS Office tools