Sr. Voice Engineer - Monterrey , Nuevo León | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Senior Voice Engineer for a security services company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mexico, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Contribute to the strategy, architecture, and design of the next generation solutions involving cloud voice telephony and contact center solutions.
- Work with business units to identify requirements (cost, functionality, performance), provide voice and contact center solutions and drive projects forward.
- Must have 8+ years of proven experience administering, supporting, managing Avaya or similar telephone systems and associated voicemail systems.
- Experience with VoIP, SIP, TDM, analog telecommunication methodologies.
- Experience with third-party PBX systems (eg: Asterisk, freePBX, etc)
- Understanding of LAN/WAN/SD-WAN topologies and functionalities as it relates to a VoIP delivery model.
- Recommend voice system improvements, including cost/benefit analysis, to meet changing business requirements.
- Create and maintain detailed Voice network documentation, schematics, flow-charts, network maps.
- Familiarity with Sharepoint and other documentation repositories.
- Sharp troubleshooting faculties, deductive reasoning, and careful attention to detail.
- Independent and self-directed work ethic when participating in a collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written skills to develop technical documentation
- Dedicated commitment to service availability and quality user experience.
- Perform on-call duty for non-business hours support as per shift assignments.
- Hands-on experience working with contact centers and various cloud vendors a plus.
- Communicating with customers in bi-lingual situations (English and Spanish)
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Successful passage of background, reference, psychological, and controlled substance tests.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Periodic travel may be required intermittently.
- Must be flexible and available for afterhours support.