ServiceNow Business Analyst - Parsippany, New Jersey | STAND 8
We are hiring for a ServiceNow Business Analyst for a security services company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in New Jersey, LA, Atlanta, New York, Mexico and more.
- Plan, schedule and facilitate working sessions to collect, clarify, analyze, and translate business requirements into user stories.
- Document detailed user stories and epics with acceptance criteria in collaboration with client team.
- Implementation, administration, and support of the ServiceNow platform.
- Perform testing on each story and identify defects before the update sets are deployed for UAT.
- Coordinate UAT Defects and drive development Team to close the defects asap and suggestions.
- Identify system flitches and provide best practices and suggestions based on Test.
- Develop training documentation and materials.
- Deliver training to key stakeholder and end users.
- Analyzes increasingly complex system specification of existing programs to determine requirements.
- Analyzes designs, codes, debugs, integrations, and tests increasingly complex software applications solutions for systems.
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and management.
- 3+ years of consulting experience in ServiceNow
- 2+ years’ experience in ITSM Development
- 2+ Years of hands-on (functional) experience with ServiceNow.
- An understanding of SDLC approaches and methodologies (e.g., Agile Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience designing, developing, and leading ServiceNow Application Engineer and custom and scoped application development initiatives.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to organize information.
- Experienced in implementation of ITSM solution using industry best practices.
- Applied experience in the deign and deployment of these ITIL areas: Incident Management, Problem management and Change Management.
- Experience delivering training both in Train-the-trainer and end user scenarios
- ITIL Foundation (v3) certification
- Preferred ServiceNow CSA Certification.