Business Analyst - Canonsburg, Pennsylvania | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Morrisville, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
The Business Analyst Procurement role is an entry level procurement position within the function.
Primarily responsible for the follow up and maintenance of purchase orders to support the ongoing business needs. It requires a high proficiency with data entry skills along with excellent verbal and written correspondence.
Interacts with internal customers and suppliers to ensure accurate fulfillment of demand.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Follow up on purchase orders by confirming and communicating expected delivery dates
- Compare supplier open order report with Company open order report to identify any orders that are not aligned
- Communicate with supplier to improve delivery where necessary
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to advise of delays in delivery as required
- Update open orders in ERP system with up to date delivery information
- Work directly with Buyers to solve pricing and lead time issues, advising Management of decisions and potential impacts
- Monitor min / max inventory performance and make recommendations to improve performance and / or prevent future issues
- Maintain conduct consistent with company policy, generally accepted practices, and Federal and State regulations
Associates/Bachelors Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
1 years of related business or purchasing experience
- Ability to learn J.D. Edwards and Oracle procurement modules
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Strong communication skills with the ability to establish expectations and maintain positive, productive interactions with internal customers
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Legal authorization to work in the United States