Project Manager - Dublin, California | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
The Project Manager is responsible for the effective management of all designated projects and their associated budgets and schedules, including coordinating all deliverables and requirements of the entire cross-functional project team. Ensure that the District Manager/Program Manager and customers are aware of issues that will impact timely project completion or cost, and pro-actively seek to identify and communicate any schedule and budget risks.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Morrisville, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, site acquisition, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract / LSO.
- Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid drivers license required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
- Managing project budgets or related financial experience
- Customer-facing project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance and property management
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top structural details.
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, and antennas