Sr. Citrix Administrator - Monterrey , Nuevo León | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Senior Citrix Administrator for a security services company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mexico, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
The Senior Citrix Administrator will support our client's users and will be responsible for the design, support and maintenance of multiple Citrix environments. The Citrix Senior Administrator will also be responsible for all Level 3 incidents assigned to them and for resolving them with the SLA. The senior Citrix administrator will also work with Citrix support as needed, as well as respond to any major incidents.
- Designs, configures, and optimizes hardware, operating systems, network, storage, and backup devices for reliability, availability, and performance for a Citrix environment.
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to application delivery via Citrix and works with vendors as required.
- Responsible for the creation and analysis of metrics related to the health and performance of the Citrix environment.
- Ensures the Citrix environment is protected accordingly via high-availability architecture, monitoring, backup and restore solutions as well as the business continuity plan
- Reviews solutions to ensure that they meet IE policies and best practices.
- Leads diagnosis and root cause analysis of IT incidents.
- Works with infrastructure teams, application teams, service providers, and end-users to ensure solid solutions to maintain secure, and highly available systems.
- Documents and updates Standard Operation Procedures.
- Provides after-hours support.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
- Minimum 5 yrs. of IT ServiceDesk experience in a managing capacity supporting IT ServiceDesk
- Must have an experience on PC Hardware and Software troubleshooting and PC imaging
- Must have experience working on issues with Win 10 Operating system errors
- Strong track record of understanding of PC hardware and software and troubleshooting hardware failures in a Windows OS (10), Office365, Printers, Desktops / Laptops, TeamViewer, Active Directory, Citrix, Mobile devices (IOS, Android)
- In depth knowledge Windows 10 OS and troubleshooting update related issues
- Understanding of Mobile device configurations and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer science is a requirement.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in system administration.
- Minimum of 5 years designing and implementing complex IT solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years working with Citrix.
COMPETENCIES: (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing)
- An attitude that quickly adapts to and adopts organizational changes and supports scope changes
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both in person and over the phone.
- Must be able to properly communicate and document incident resolutions within tickets and maintain written documentation.
- Must be able to work independently as well as work as part of a fast-moving team
- Ability to understand, support, and adapt to organizational changes and road maps.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 2012/2016/2019/Windows10.
- Advanced knowledge of Citrix.
- Knowledge of storage technologies.
- Thorough understanding of building, designing, implementing, and managing IT solutions for services and/or applications.
- Good knowledge of ITIL.
- Service-oriented approach, flexible, and proactive.
- Must have superior attention to detail and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-driven, ability to get the job done with little supervision, can-do positive attitude
- Ability to work in strict compliance with all procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must be self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly.