iOS Developer - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
The iOS developer will play a key role in building out and maintaining our current native mobile apps, as well as engineering new applications from scratch. They will help influence our mobile development stack to create enterprise-level applications on the iOS and tvOS platforms. They will solve challenging technical problems and maintain good communication with other developers and stakeholders such as designers, project managers, and product managers. In addition to programming, they will help develop maintain CI/CD solutions, testing solutions and solidifying the development process.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Help architect and develop solutions for enterprise-level challenges such as supporting multiple clients with reskinnable codebases, registration/authentication with shared backends and helping ensure timely delivery with reusable, reliable code
- Help further the mobile development stack for unit testing, CI/CD workflows, and deployment
- Work with developers on-and-offsite across different development environments such as web, CMS, and backend service teams
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5+ years experience in iOS Development using Swift
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with source control systems, specifically Git
- Experience with RESTful JSON feed consumption
- Experience with push notification integration and deep linking
- Experience with tvOS development preferred, but not required
- Experience with the latest development paradigms regarding performance, security and coding best practices
- Good communication skills with different stakeholders such as QA, Project Managers and Product Owners