WebSphere Application Integrator - New York , New York | STAND 8
We are hiring for a WebSphere Application Integrator for a company that provides strategic solutions for platforms and missions across air, land, and sea domains.
If you are ready to develop and implement concept of operations for our government customers’ range instrumentation systems, This could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- On-call and weekend work is expected, east coast work hours
- Position is remote work from home within CONUS
- Ability to manage own projects including communications to customers as well as work as part of a larger team
- Ability to work effectively in a team, and with clients
- Previous experience with Veritas Cluster Server is required
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and HTTPS and other Internet protocols (e.g., DNS, LDAP, Telnet, SMTP, SNMP, SSH). To include the concept of tunneling
- Must be willing to handle complexity and troubleshoot various technical scenarios on various software platforms in a time manner
- Will work with clients to develop and update migration plans, and provide appropriate communications
- The individual will ensure WebSphere readiness compliance; propose architectural solutions to support WebSphere requirements for high availability, reliability, security, etc.
- Previous experience with WebSphere deployments from the command line is required
- Must have 5 years of strong administration support skills in WebSphere product support in a UNIX (Solaris /Linux) environment, in conjunction with Red Hat Linux. Basic understanding of UNIX command
- Strong dedication to provide quality customer service. Effective problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making ability
- Candidate shall demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, assertiveness, influencing skills with commitment and ability to work in a dynamic cross-organizational team environment