Sr. Technical Consultant- Salesforce - Atlanta, Georgia | STAND 8
We love to tackle big features, as well as nitpick small details. We solve for real problems, not just check the boxes for stated requirements. We’re never satisfied with our output, always chasing perfection, while still drawing the line to ship. We constantly search for new things to learn and believe in mentoring those around us.
We are hiring for a Sr. Technical Consultant. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, Sounds Interesting? We would love to hear from you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Min of 5 years previous development experience in Salesforce
- Experience writing Apex classes and triggers, and Lightning Web Components
- Familiar with Salesforce Lightning Design System and SFDX
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering,
- creating solutions, and/or deploying solutions to end users
- Technical project management experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability
- to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Understanding of and experience with Salesforce architecture and API
- Experience using GitHub or other version control software
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Experience with projects or products in banking domain is preferred but not required