Subject Matter Expert - Weblogic\Websphere - Los Angeles , California
We are hiring for a Subject Matter Expert for a company that provides strategic solutions for platforms and missions across air, land, and sea domains.
If you are ready to develop and implement concept of operations for our government customers’ range instrumentation systems, This could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Morrisville, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
The Middleware team is seeking to backfill for an WebLogic / WebSphere Subject Matter Expert ( SME). This is a high-level position which requires both the WebLogic and WebSphere technical skillsets.
This position is supporting 24 x 7 x 365 environments and has a requirement to be on-call as 3rd level support - in the event of an application issue possibly related to WebLogic or WebSphere.
- Level 3 support primary support roles:
- Responsible for Oracle WebLogic CPU patching as well as IBM WebSphere Fix Packs.
- Responsible for future version planning of WebLogic and WebSphere
- Responsible for Vendor Tickets and Escalation for Oracle and IBM
- Responsible for current documentation related to WebLogic and WebSphere
- At least 3-5 years of prior WebLogic and WebSphere experience
- Knowledge of OHS and IHS Webserver products is preferred.