IT Service Desk Administrator - Overnight / 3rd shift - Manhattan,
We are hiring for an IT Service Desk Administrator II for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all industries. We work with top tier client-partners across the United States and have offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, Phoenix and Morro Bay. This position offers full time benefits and longevity for talented associates.
This position will support News and Broadcast in a 24x7x365 operation. As part of this position, there could be early morning or evenings required with these shifts and some Holidays could be required as well as special Broadcast events.
- Experience: 3 - 6 years+ (Level 2 or 3)
- Enterprise experience preferable (experience supporting larger organizations)
- Help desk/call center experience (must have)
- A+ Certification
- General IT Knowledge:
- OS – intermediate to advanced knowledge and troubleshooting for Windows 10 & Mac OS
- Networking (basic to advanced TCP/IP troubleshooting) – wired and wireless
- Mobile & MDM experience (iOS a MUST) – Airwatch
- Application Support (O365 suite – heavy Teams and Outlook, Adobe suite)
- Hardware Support: Advanced hardware troubleshooting skills (especially supporting Dell Latitude and OptiPlex series equipment)
- Active Directory: Experience adding/removing accounts, groups membership
- Familiar with “WFH” work from home environment: (VPN, WIFI, conference call, etc)
- Ticketing systems – preferably ServiceNow