Network Engineer - Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Network Engineer for a cutting edge media entertainment company. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
The Broadcast Network Engineer will work within a dedicated team of network engineers tasked with building reliable and scalable network infrastructure for broadcast and media production facilities in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. The selected candidate will provide subject matter expertise on IP-based networking and support critical escalated support issues at their location and as a member of a larger team supporting facilities in Denver, Los Angeles, and Miami.
- Installation and configuration experience on network technology from multiple vendors including Cisco (IOS, NX-OS, XR), Juniper, Palo Alto, and F5.
- Good understanding of both Enterprise and Service Provider networking: OSPF, EIGRP, vPC, port-channeling, 10/40/100G optics, IPSEC, QoS, VLAN, Multicast
- MP-BGP, route-reflection, MPLS (IP and Segment Routing), TE, L3VPN, VRF
- Hands-on experience implementing firewall policy on Palo Alto (Panorama), F5, and ASA firewalls via CLI and GUI.
- Understanding of major broadcast vendors and how their technology is deployed in IP networks to support graphics, transcoding, playout, and master control.
- Experience deploying and supporting hybrid cloud environments (AWS, Azure) with emphasis on network interconnect and security.
- Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation and diagrams.
- Ability to analyze network logging and other data sets to troubleshoot and isolate production and design problems.
- Experience with network automation and version control tools such as Ansible, Jinga2, and Git to deploy networks at scale.
- Participate in operational on-call rotation for support of 24x7 production on-air network infrastructure.
- B.S. degree in technology, business, or equivalent experience.
- CCNP/CCNA preferred